Installing SBS 2003 SP1 after Exchange SP2 and Windows 2003 SP2 already installed

Doing a migration to SBS 2011 and I’ve had a few interesting issues. With this customer, SP1 for SBS 2003 was not installed. Interestingly, the other service packs were installed. Upon installing SBS SP1 I got the following error in the error log saying that the current user didn’t have the correct access. I was logged in with administrator (which you need to be logged in with to install SP1 for some odd reason).

Upon further investigation I found that the SBS user templates were disabled. I re-ran the SP1 wizard and it installed correctly.