Microsoft has released UAG SP3.
Here are the highlights
- New support for publishing Exchange Server 2013
- New support for publishing SharePoint Server 2013 (including support for host-named site collections)
- Additional platform support for Windows 8 clients, including Windows RT
- Users can use Internet Explorer 10 (both Modern and Desktop apps)
- Users can use the built-in Windows 8 Mail app to connect to published Exchange servers
- Users can use the Windows 8 Remote Desktop Connection (RDC) 8.0 client to connect to published resources
- Support for Windows Phone 8 client devices
- Additional support for the RDC 8.0 client running on Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- New support for Office 2013 client applications: Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Various bug fixes (see details in the SP3 KB article by following the link below)
This is a highly anticipated release as there is no real way to publish Server 2012 remote apps and Exchange 2013.
Here are the steps to install UAG SP3.
- If you have TMG 2010 SP1 installed, install SP2
- If you have UAG 2010 SP1 installed, ensure that UAG SP1 Update Rollup 1 is installed
- Install UAG 2010 SP2
- Install UAG 2010 SP3
For detailed information (Installing on load balancing array etc), please see this Microsoft link.