I’ve come across an interesting article, critical of Microsoft Software Assurance. It’s a good read. The article is split in to the following 6 parts, with a 7th part to come.
- Microsoft software licensing: Seven deadly sins
- Software Assurance: How Microsoft gambles with your money
- Microsoft’s Software Assurance pressures businesses to buy before they’re ready
- Software Assurance math adds up for Microsoft, not as much for biz customers
- Sticker Shock: Software Assurance’s fourth deadly sin
- Software Assurance punishes some loyal Microsoft customers, encourages others to skip upgrades
- Software Assurance makes Microsoft less competitive